Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We're Hitched!


After 20 months of dating we finally got married! It is the best decision I have ever made. I've never been happier and I picked the most wonderful man.

We just returned from our "honeymoon" in Salt Lake, where we stayed at the Little America. It was so nice being able to fall asleep together! We splurged a little on food and room service and have vowed to be frugal, from now on.

Our amazing wedding photographer, Michelle Sallay, posted some pictures on her blog from our big day. She made our day so painless. I would recommend her to anyone. She is extremely talented and affordable. Some of my favorites from her blog follow.

12 comments:

  1. yay!!!!! I am glad to see you two have a blog! Once again, congrats! You guys will have to come over for dinner soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos look great!

    Now that you're married, it is more or less expected that you have the obligatory couple blog now. You better keep it updated or else we'll all think less of you two. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you like the pics so far. There will be one more post of the reception so keep your eye out for it.

    Congrats again, you guys were a true joy to photograph. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!! oh my gosh you looked so happy and I can tell you are already loving marriage. Isn't it the best? It's like sleepovers and never having to separate from your best friend! So glad I found your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new blog! Your pictures really did turn out wonderfully. You looked absolutely fantabulous. :) We loved being able to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pictures!!! You looked absolutely beautiful. I can't believe you are married now! It is definitely the best. :) We need to get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man I'm so excited for you guys! :) Love the pics, and looking forward to this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hollerrrrrrr! Sorry we missed the big day, looks beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you actually going to update your blog? Or am I going to be looking at photos from your wedding in 8 months?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pictures turned out great!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now!! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete