Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in a Nutshell

Well, here we are at the end of 2010! I barely made it to midnight last year and I have no intention of even trying this year. I have become such an old woman.

What a year it has been! A lot, LOT, has happened this year. I am glad for the new year and new beginnings.

Here are a few of the biggest things that have happened in 2010...

January: My sweet niece Violet was born. She is so easy to love. She laughs and laughs about the littlest things. I love spending time with her and Bella. They are hilarious together!February: My family moved from Alpine to Lehi. This was the most stressful time! I had to move everything twice, while planning my wedding!

March: And of course, Bobby and I got MARRIED!! And now I have two wonderful, eternal families!!

April: Bobby and I bought a NEW (manual) car. I had to learn to drive a stick, which was completely horrifying!
May: Grandpa Bus passed away. We went to California for the funeral where I was able to show Bobby my old hometown.

June & July: Bobby went to school in the summer and I worked, but we definitely enjoyed our free time. Johnny and Joanna moved to NYC :(

August: We drove to Michigan. I went sailing for my first time and fell in love with Old Mission. And, we spent a few days in Chicago (I also fell in love with Chicago) on our way home. Bobby was a champ and drove about 80% of the drive home from Chicago.

September & October: School started again for Bobby and I kept working... We saw the Fall leaves and enjoyed Halloween with Bobby's family.

November: We spent our first Thanksgiving together with Bobby's family this year. It was a wonderful day with delicious food!

December: Nate visited Utah for Christmas and brought his friend Safina. She treated everyone to a traditional Indian dinner. A bunch of us went up to Temple Square a few days before Christmas and saw the lights and took a tour of the Conference Center. We spent Christmas eve with my family, I went to my sister's house Christmas morning for a delicious breakfast, and we went to Bobby's parents on Christmas night. It was so nice to be able to spend time with both of our families. AND Sarah Louise gave birth to the newest addition to the family, Ian Lewis Wright, on December 27th.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot the most key event:
    31 December 2010-7:11 pm
    Jake and Britany did a New Year's Eve visit where everyone was in sweats (although we wish Jake wore something else). Lingering Christmas joy was had, and New Year's fresh smiles and warm gestures exchanged.

    This is the strangest post I've done THIS YEAR (is this still funny?).

    Love you, Cait Cait!! Merry New Year, and I actually quite like your summary of 2010--cute photos!

    ReplyDelete