Thursday, April 15, 2010

For Brittany A. Barnes

Brittany,
This will waste a few minutes of your time.

I made a second attempt at making cookies last night and boy are they better than the first time!
I found the recipe here and they are quite tasty. Bobby has eaten a few, which is more than I can say about the last batch.


It was Violet's (my adorable, sweet, cuddly niece) baby blessing on Sunday. It was a beautiful blessing! We had a little get together at my sister's house after and she made these darling pom poms. I will make them for some occasion in my life.
Here is an example from Martha Stewart:


Bobby and I went went bowling tonight. He won both games, but it was really fun.
This is him after his first win!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say...those cookies look really good! I may just have to make them myself. I can't wait for next week!! I am excited to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!!! GOT ME SOME GREAT LURKIN THIS AFTERNOON thankxsx to ma gurl caitlin. you're such a cute lil wife, i don't know how i'll ever get my act together and do adult behaviors (cooking, being kind, baking, being nice, etc.). i love the pom poms btw; my 23 year old aunt had them at her twin's blessing and i thought they were bizarre upon first look. they're attractive to me now, as my eyes operate like a racoon's later on. thanks again for the material!

    kisses,
    b.

    ReplyDelete