Sunday, May 2, 2010

Beep Beep

Bobby and I just made our biggest purchase ever last week. I am still feeling a little anxious about it, but we did get a very good deal. We bought a new Toyota Yaris! It gets very good gas mileage, (40+ on the freeway!) and with the Toyota deals going on right now, the new car ended up being cheaper than the certified pre owned car we were looking at. It has ZERO PERCENT INTEREST for 5 years! The only problem is that the car is a manual and I don't know how to drive it yet! I've been practicing a little bit and I always stall when I'm starting out from a stop. It's really stressful. Hopefully I'll be able to learn quickly!



7 comments:

  1. Yay for yall! I'm so so so happy for you! I miss you soooo much you wouldn't even believe it. Talk to Bobby and see if he'll let you visit me if I buy you a ticket because I need you my bestie friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you updated your blog this weekend. I totally forgot until I saw you updated, so I'll try to put a little plug in about my life right now. and it was so good seeing you on Friday! Hopefully this will be a regular occurence :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute car!!! great choice, caitlin 'n boobz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This car is darling! I love the red and I love its cute round shape. Good shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. drive that thing over to my house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet ride!! You will look hot in that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I made that baked ziti for Johnny and me because it was SOO SOO gooood!!! And I could not believe how cute your apartment was. You are just the most perfect homemaker ever!

    ReplyDelete