Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Grandpa Bus

1924-2010

My grandpa Robert "Buster" Galbraith passed away last week after an excruciating 12 hour heart surgery. He was an incredible man and the best example. I never heard him complain or say a negative thing about anyone. He was always more concerned about other people than himself. He had a wonderful sense of humor and was always joking around with us. His funeral was a sad yet peaceful event. The church was filled with people he loved and who loved him. I am so glad to know that I will see him again one day. I know he's in a better place and that he will be rewarded for the way he lived his life on this earth. I am proud to say he was my grandfather.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your grandpa passed away, but I'm real glad that you made it to CA and back safely. Now I need to see you asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless Grandpa Bus and his family/friends who love him. Since you were in his life, I know he lived a long and loved one!

    ReplyDelete